Friday, September 29, 2006

The Big Stick



I took an unannounced, spontaneous vacation to Oaxaca, Oaxaca, Mexico (pronounced wa-ha-ka, wa-ha-ka, may-he-ko).

Oaxaca is a lot like Biloxi, only the "Big Stick" is bigger.

How novel to post from off-base!

I'll be back tomorrow. Hopefully there'll be an airport IRA / love-run person. Where's old-man Steve whenya need'im?

The trip cost a total of $1300, resulting in a net income gain over the last five months of [negative] $ -1292.

I did save money by squatting in places not spatially safe from sporadic rifle fire and explosions somehow connected to an annual teachers' strike in August. Such squatting is not conducive to a restful vacation, however.

If I accidentally lose negative thirteen-hundred dollars in a locker room, do I gain money?

Don't plan on having an easy time with U.S. Customs Agents when traveling into the U.S. without baggage. Also, nobody accepts cash these days. I thought that was illegal.



Marco X (Utica, NY; utica@riseup.net; http://hamilton.facebook.com/photos.php?id=4501815&l=27880 )

Join the "Hands On Gulf Coast Biloxi" group on Facebook!

I'm tentatively planning on no longer posting on this blog in order to give more attention to the "Hands On Gulf Coast Biloxi" facebook group and my own future socio-psycho-political blog.

Cheers.

No comments: